The beautiful thing about memories is that they are yours.. Whether they are good, bad, or indifferent.. They belongs to you! And no matter where life takes you.. Your memories tie you to where you’ve been.. And to where you are now..
Never think about the past! It brings tears.. Don’t even think about the future.. It brings fears! Just.. Live every moment you have with a big smile! :)

Live life! Regret.. NOTHING! ❤

Fireflies..



 
Leave my door open just a crack.. Cause I feel like such an insomniac.. Why do I tire of counting sheep? When I'm far too tired to fall asleep..

..I'd like to make myself believe.. That planet Earth turns, slowly.. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep.. Cause everything is never as it seems.. Because my dreams are bursting at the seams~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario